MKE Women's Brunch
The MKE Women's Brunch is hosted by Taneal Jordan, CEO of Donna Cazzuto Women's Empowerment Company. It was created to act as a space for women to get together, meet others, showcase their dreams and aspirations and empower each other.
The conversation could be just about anything!
From life, family, business, and passion projects to mental & emotional health, wellness, and ways of healing from hardship. We’re a community of women who lift each other up. How about over a drink and brunch? Sounds good to us!
Here are the details:
- The MKE Women’s Brunch rotates monthly at Milwaukee restaurants, so you get to try something new each time!
- The event is usually hosted on the last Sunday of the month (subject to change based on reservation availability for groups – keep an eye on the Eventbrite details)
- Some events are FREE admission but require separate checks
- Some events require tickets depending on amenity costs, seat capacity and reservation fees covered by the owner – your ticket includes the seat reservation, meal and one drink
- Some events include FREE gifts
- All events include discounted pricing at DonnaCazzuto.com for 7 days. You’ll be emailed a code to the address provided when you sign up for the brunch
- Note: It’s very important you register through Eventbrite beforehand so we have an accurate headcount and so we know where to send your unique code.
We look forward to meeting you at one of our events!
Our next brunch will be announced soon.